What You Can Expect from the Yoga Swing
- Pain Relief – After a long day, spend a few minutes upside down and allow gravity to relax and elongate your back.
- Injury Prevention – Start strengthening and elongating your spine today to prevent future injury and relieve wear and tear.
- Flexibility – Add that extra depth to every stretch with strong and supportive materials that allow you to bend further with confidence.
- Core and Upper Body Strength – Provide your core with a dynamic new challenge. Use gravity and inversion to push your upper body and core to the limit.
- Peace of Mind – With just a few minutes of daily use, our yoga swing allows you to rest easy knowing you’re providing the elongating traction that your spine needs.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
**Due to Extremely High Demand, we are shipping directly from our international supplier.
Please allow 2-3 days for processing and 7-25 business days for shipping
.. Additional time will be needed for International shipping and varies by location. All of our orders will have a tracking number to keep you updated on the status of your order.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support.
Please contact us if you need assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
There are various ways to hang your Yoga Swing. Here are the most common.
1. Exposed Beam Setup
Check to see if you have a solid beam in your house or outside on your deck somewhere. Then:
- Take the ropes or the straps of the yoga trapeze and drape them over the beam in such a way that each rope will hang from either side of the beam.
- Now, with your fingers pull back the fabric of the trapeze on the carabiner clips of the main sling.
- Now clip both the looped end of the straps and put them through the knotted end.
- Then repeat the same with the carabiner clips on the handle sets clipping one handle set to each side.
2. Ceiling Hooks Setup
The ceiling hook set up is considered to be the most stable and the permanent set up of all and this can be done with the help of ceiling hooks.
Ceiling hooks are easy to mount into both wood beam and concrete and they are solid as rock. This ensures your safety by making it super sturdy, by using the ceiling mount on this site, you will get a sturdy mount that is used commonly with a yoga swing. (Please ensure you are mounting into a solid surface and not into drywall or thin beam.
To hang a yoga trapeze from ceiling, these are things you need:
- One pen
- A measuring tape
- One step ladder
- hammer drill to create the bolt holes
- Two ceiling Mounts
Once you have all these you are ready to start with the process of setting it up. The process is:
1. Your first step would be to position the ceiling hooks about 40-55 cm apart from one another as you press them against the ceiling. Mark the position with the pen and mark the circle where the screws will exactly go in.
2. Drill the screws into the depth of approximately 5-6cm. Ensure it is solid and in place by tugging on it with fingers prior to connecting the yoga swing.
3. Then follow the same instructions for using the extender straps or daisy chains to hang your yoga trapeze. See below for an illustration.
* Disclaimer -It is better to call a professional while hanging a yoga trapeze to a ceiling using ceiling hooks or using the straps. Use at your own risk.
It is tested to hold up to 450lbs
You can hang it the yoga swing in many different places it is quite versatile, provided you deem it is safe. You can hang the yoga swing on a tree branch, on a pull up bar in a doorway, from a ceiling, a beam, and fixed structures, there are tons of opportunities.